AGB - § 10 Obligations of the User
(1) The User agrees to provide truthful information to Clio-online. The User will only provide contributions that have been written in compliance with the usual ethical requirements in the sciences and vouches for the observance of copyright and plagiarism protection. Express reference is made to the "Suggestions for Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice" of the German Research Foundation (https://www.dfg.de/gwp), to which Clio-online is committed.
(2) The password serves to identify the User and may only be used by the authorized person; it may not be passed on. The User is responsible for ensuring that third parties do not obtain knowledge of the personal password. The User is obliged to inform Clio-online immediately about any suspicion of misuse, the existence of misuse, or the disclosure of the password to third parties. The User is liable for all actions and consequences that are carried out and occur with the help of his password, regardless of the knowledge of the password holder.
(3) The User is advised that it is illegal to spy out data in a targeted manner or to make public data that is not released for public use in the portal and through associated links. Express reference is made to the currently applicable law on data protection and the associated liability. Users are also subject to this.
(4) In the event of any misuse of rights, Clio-online is entitled to temporarily or permanently block the user's access with immediate effect.
(5) Clio-online expressly reserves the right to claim damages and other claims against its users.